The report describes a contactless system for monitoring the technical condition of the production platforms. Technological binding of the caissons of offshore platforms requires the creation of a monitoring system. A monitoring system has been proposed to reduce the risk of operating production platforms with caissons. The complex of equipment for the monitoring system of the platform is described. The monitoring system is based on the use of the method of magnetic tomography.
The report is prepared based on the results of the work carried out within the framework of the Program of the State Academies of Sciences for 2013-2020. Section 9 "Earth Sciences"; directions of fundamental research: 131. "Geology of hydrocarbon fields, fundamental problems of geology and geochemistry of oil and gas, scientific foundations for the formation of a raw materials base for traditional and non-traditional sources of hydrocarbon raw materials" and 132 "Integrated development and conservation of the Earth's interior, innovative development of mineral fields and deep processing of mineral raw materials", within the framework of the project "The Fundamental Basis of Innovative Technologies in the Oil and Gas Industry", No. AAAA-A16-116031750016-3.
This paper was prepared for presentation at the SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference held in Moscow, Russia, 22 – 24 October 2019.
1. Borodavkin, P. P. 2006. Offshore oil and gas facilities: Part 1. Design. Moscow: NEDRA — Biznestsentr, LLC. (In Russian).
2. Bezlyudko, G.Ya. 2003. Operational control of fatigue state and service life of metal products by non-destructive magnetic (coercimetric) method. Nondestructive testing. 2: 20 — 26. (In Russian).
3. Mitrofanov, V.A. 2002. Analytical methods of electromagnetic control. Yaroslavl: Yaroslavl State University. (In Russian).
4. Belov, A. A., et al. 2015. Recommendations on the choice of the method of monitoring the technical condition of pipelines. Actual problems of humanitarian and natural sciences. 1: 1-5. (In Russian).
5. WD 102-008-2002. 2003. Instructions for diagnosing the technical condition of pipelines by noncontact magnetometric method. Moscow: JSC VNIIST. (In Russian).
6. Stubelj, I. R., et al. 2019. Pipeline Predictive Analitics Trough On-Line Remote Corrosion Monitoring. NACE-2019-12899.
7. Gorban N. N., et al. 2018. Sensors and equipment for the inspection of the offshore part of oil pipelines. Sensors&Systems. 11 (230): 62-68. (I nRussian). https://istina.msu.ru/publications/ article/165868232/
8. Gorban N. N., et al. 2018. The non-contact magnetometry of pipeline integrity: state and trends. Sensors & Systems. 6 (226): 36-42. (In Russian). https://istina.msu.ru/publications/ article/137197423/
9. Marathe, S. 2019. Leveraging Drone Based Imaging Technology for Pipeline and RoU Monitoring Survey. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 10.2118/195427-MS
10. Eremin, N. A., et al. 2018. Through digitization and quantization. Oil of Russia. 3-4: 62-65. (In Russian). https://istina.msu.ru/publications/article/111233506/
11. Jarram, P. 2019. Developments in Remote Magnetic Monitoring of Carbon Steel Pipelines to Locate and Measure Abnormal Stress. NACE-2019-12995.
12. Dmitrievsky A.N., et al. 2018. Contactless diagnostics of oil and gas pipelines: status and prospects of development. Actual problems of oil and gas. 1 (20): 11. (In Russian). 10.29222/ ipng.2078-5712.2018-20.art11
13. Wright, R. F., et al. 2019. Electrolessly Coated Optical Fibers for Distributed Corrosion Monitoring. NACE-2019-13499.
14. Kamaeva, S. S., et al. 2017. The risk-based approach to ensuring the safety of gas pipelines using the contactless technology for the technical diagnosis. Oil. Gas. Innovations. 9: 75-82. (In Russian). https://istina.msu.ru/publications/article/89795876/
15. Guan, S., et al. 2019. Application of Probabilistic Model in Pipeline Direct Assessment. NACE-2019-12718.
16. Eremin, N. A., et al. 2018. Monitoring issues of stress - corrosion processes of internal industrial pipelines in complex conditions. Neftanad provincia. 4 (16): 196-211. (In Russian). 10.25689/ NP.2018.4.196-211
17. Svelto, C., et al. 2019. Online Monitoring of Gas & Oil Pipeline by Distributed Optical Fiber Sensors. OMC-2019-0830.
18. Dmitrievsky, A.N., et al. 2019. Problems of monitoring the state of pipelines in difficult conditions. Actual problems of oil and gas. 2 (25).
19. Dmitrievsky, A. N., et al. 2018. Innovative Solutions in Designing Prirazlomnoye Field Development. Construction of Bionic Wells. Oil. Gas. Innovations. 12 (217): 43-46. (In Russian). https://istina.msusu/publications/article/171344218/
20. Dmitrievsky, A.N., et al. First Arctic oil of the Russian Federation: historical experience and development prospects. Gas Industry Magazine. 12 (778): 108-109. (In Russian). https:// istina.msu.ru/publications/article/168209567